Job cuts looming for Aurora Health Care | Health
Job cuts are looming at Aurora Health Care. About 175 caregivers could lose their jobs at the end of this year.
Aurora cited a number of reasons including:
- Fewer people going to the hospital
- More bad debt
- More charity care
- More Medicaid patience (lower reimbursement for the hospital)
- Increased pension costs
Aurora officials say despite all that, the company is in good shape.
Upcoming Events near Lake Country
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Franklin rejects plan to repay millions borrowed for proposed baseball stadium
- Man arrested for carrying handgun into Whitnall M.S.
- Police arrest man accused of carrying gun into Whitnall Middle School
- New to the market: “Baby Jack Blankets” for your children
- Fundraiser at Classic Lanes for families affected by Greenfield apartment fire