78-year-old man dies after being pinned under his own car | News
DELAFIELD — A 78-year-old man died from his injuries after being pinned by his own car in the city of Delafield Thursday. The victim is identified as Leon Mueller.
Police say Mueller was attempting to remove the car from where it had been hung up on a rock and other items next to the roadway. That’s when it apparently slid backwards over him. Mueller was dragged under the car until it came to a rest.
Mueller was removed from under the vehicle and immediately taken to a hospital where he later died.
Delafield police are investigating the incident.
Monitor FOX6 News and FOX6Now.com for updates on this developing story.
Upcoming Events near Lake Country
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Brewers fans shop at team’s 33nd annual Clubhouse Sale
- Shoppers eager for the opening of the “Mayfair Collection”
- Blue lights to honor Jennifer Sebena as anniversary of her death approaches
- Bail set at $25,000 for Hendricks in Children’s Hospital shooting
- Sheriff Clarke wants answers in Children’s Hospital incident